Sunday 26 August 2012

1st Assignment of Contributor Personality Development



        This assignment is meant to recognize "Contributor qualities" in actioin, and understand why contributors are valued so much in the workplace rather than Non-Contributors.



Submitted By



Faldu Rajan (090050131023)


Solanki Kush (100053131001)

Pariya Purvesh (090050131015)

Ramoliya Hardik (090050131025)



Contributor's Details




Name: Vishal Ramniklal Trada 

Address: C-3, Meghadall duplex, Nr. More mega store, Manjalpur, Vadodara - 390011.
               
Contact No.:  +91 95585 34489

Workplace: Chirayu Software Solutions, Vadodara

Qualification: B.E. (CSE)

Designation: Software Engineer



Interview Video





Interview Q & A




1.) Give us a brief introduction about your life ?  


Ans.:- Basically I am from Rajapara, Rajkot and done my Computer Science & Engineering in Baroda. I have been working in Chirayu Software Solutions since a year. Currently I am appointed as software engineer and developing my skills & knowledge to enhance my experience.



2.) What is your aim in life?


Ans.:- As an engineer I want to start my own firm in future and provide employment to needy engineers and also to technically support society by developing various freeware opensource software.



3.) What are your goals in this organization ?


Ans.:- My goal is to complete my projects & tasks in time with proper accuracy & efficiency. I try my best to satisfy our clients by providing quality software developed by our team and provide support regarding that. Our only motto is client satisfaction.


4.) Do you believe in teamwork ? and what result will it show in your organization ?


Ans.:- Yes, I do. By working in team, we can generate & share new innovative ideas and solutions for specific problems. It reduces time for development of software as work is shared among us. Teamwork helps each employee to create relations among individual to know and understand everybody.


5.) How do you deal with your clients?


Ans.:- Initially we meet client at his site and try to discover their existing problems and requirements by conducting observation. Then we design & develop solutions for them according to their need. We try to support and co-ordinate with clients as per their timing and schedule.



6.) How much long are you going to work in this organization?

Ans.:- I am here since 1 year and I am fully satisfied with my job. Working environment is good and my colleagues are very helpful. I will work here upto the time when I would feel that now I am ready to start my own firm. But right now I am not that much capable and experience which I will need. So, this firm is helping me to develop myself. Mr. 



Contributor's Biography



     Mr. Vishal Trada was born on 6th Aug, 1991 in Rajapara, Rajkot. He pursued his schooling at Dhoraji and done his Bachelors Degree in Computer Science & Engineering from Baroda. Right now he is working as Software engineer at Chirayu Software Solutions, Baroda. He is very kind in nature and like to help everybody. He is a very hardworking person and is completely dedicated to his work. He has dynamic personality which lead him to this organization where he does technical as well managerial tasks very efficiently.He is working in organizations since 1 year and his goal is to start his own IT firm. Currently his dedication is towards developing his skills and to have industrial experience so that he would be able to stand himself in market.




Non-Contributor's Details



Name: Mayank Korat 

Address: F-1, Khodiyar nagar, Nr. Saraswati complex,GIDC road, Manjalpur, Vadodara.
               
Contact No.:  +91 90167 46421

Workplace: Matrix Telecom & Security, Vadodara

Qualification: B.E. (EC)

Designation: Embedded System Engineer



Interview Video




Interview Q & A



1.) Give us a brief introduction about your life ?


Ans.:- I think that whatever you guys doing is one kind of foolishness, we all have gone through these kind of things during our studies. But if you getting marks by asking some questions then I am ready to answer and spend my 5 mins with you.



2.) Where do you work and what are your working schedules?


Ans.:- I work at Matrix Telecom & Security. My timings of job are from 9 am to 6 pm but usually I go to company at 10 and leave at fixed time without sitting for extra time. I work for money not for social service.


3.) Can you share your any personal life experience with us ?


Ans.:- Listen, I told you to answer your questions but it doesn't mean that you can ask me anything you want. Why are so much bother about my personal life, how does it affect it in your assignment ? I will only answer industry related questions to you.


4.) Can you share your any good or bad past experience with us ?


Ans.:- I spent my college life in both ways, good as well as bad. I rarely went to college and I think it was good for teachers because he didn't had to handle me and it was bad for me because I was having good sleep at home and wasted my college life.





Non-Contributor's Biography



     Mr. Mayank Korat is selfish, self-centered and rude person who doesn't care about anybody. He is working at Matrix Telecom & Security, Vadodara. He thinks that living alone is good and he always says "life goes on.. so we should also go on with it.." He does not seem to be help any one in society because he is not even concerned about his job or organization. He believes in attitude of "I, me & mime" nothing else.